Did you know that you can use the BioDigital Human to manually create cross sections that mimic scans captured by 3D imaging systems?
The Cross Section tool enables you to simulate transverse (axial), sagittal, and coronal cross sections, just like you'd see in an MRI or CT scan.
To use the Cross Section tool:
1. Click Customize 3D Model in the sidebar to open the Customization Toolbar.
2. Click on the Cross Section button to open the Cross Section slider:
3. Drag the slider to where you want you want the cross section plane to be positioned.
4. Click the Cross Section Plane button if you want to switch from the Anterior plane (default) to one of the other five planes: Posterior, Top, Right, Bottom, or Left.
5. Click the Reset Cross Section button to reset your view.