Customized tours are tours that you create and save to My Human. They function differently from standard 3D models in the BioDigital Human, so editing them requires a few unique steps.
To edit a customized tour, you will initially take the same steps as you would if you were editing a standard 3D model:
1. Open My Human Library from the sidebar on the left and scroll to find your saved tour. (How do I do this?)
2. Hover over the tour's tile until three buttons appear, and click Edit .
3. Select Edit 3D to load the model in Edit mode.
4. An Edit Tour toolbar will appear at the bottom of your screen:
6. When you're finished making changes, click Save next to the toolbar.