Customized tours are tours that you create and save to your Dashboard. They function differently from standard 3D models in the BioDigital Human, so editing them requires a few unique steps.
To edit a customized tour, you will initially take the same steps as you would if you were editing a standard 3D model:
1. Open your Dashboard and scroll to find your saved tour.
2. Hover over the tour's tile until three buttons appear, and click Edit .
3. Select Edit 3D to load the model in Edit mode.
4. An Edit Tour toolbar will appear at the bottom of your screen:
6. Anytime you make changes to a chapter, be sure to click Save Chapter to update the chapter with your changes.
7. When you're finished making changes to your tour, click Save Tour on the right.