Customized tours are tours that you create and save to My Human. They function differently from standard 3D models in the BioDigital Human, so editing them requires a few unique steps.
To edit a customized tour, you will initially take the same steps as you would if you were editing a standard 3D model:
1. Go My Human and find it in the Gallery. (How do I do this?)
2. Hover over the model's tile until three icons appear.
3. Select Edit . This will load the tour in Edit mode in the Human.
4. An Edit Tour toolbar will appear at the bottom of your screen:
6. When you're finished making changes, click Save next to the toolbar.