When you're part of a group account, My Human is separated into three folders:
- Personal: Your private collection of saved models.
- Group: A shared, collaborative collection of models saved by members of your group. All members of a group can access content stored in this folder.
- All: A comprehensive list of all the models saved in Personal and Group.
When you save a model from the 3D scene, you have the option to make it available to the rest of your group by clicking "Accessible to my Group." When you select this option, one copy of your model will be saved to your Personal folder, and another copy will be saved to your Group folder. Both copies will show up under All. (If you choose not to share the model with your group, the model will only be stored in your Personal folder.)
To access your Group folder while you're using the app:
- Select My Human Library in the sidebar.
- Select [My Organization Name] Group tab in the top menu.
To learn how to save a model to your Group folder, see Save a customized model.