The BioDigital Human Platform is designed to be interactive, but what if you need a 2D image for a PowerPoint presentation, or you're unable to embed a 3D interactive model into your website?
The Take a Snapshot tool will generate a 2D screenshot that you can embed into a presentation, a website, or your notes.
To use the Take a Snapshot tool:
- Click Edit in the sidebar to open the Customization Toolbar, which will appear at the bottom of your screen.
- Click More to show more options.
- Select Take a Snapshot . A window will pop up with a 2D snapshot of the model as it currently appears.
- Select either Embed this image on your website (all plans) or Save for offline use (premium plans only) to generate code or a file, respectively.
- Embed this image on your website: Generates HMTL code for a linked image that you can copy and paste into your website's HTML.
- Save for offline use: Generates a JPEG image of the screenshot and opens it in a new browser tab. To save the JPEG to your computer:
- Go to Menu > File > Save As... or
- Right-click on the image and select Save Image As...
Note: An image generated with the Take a Snapshot tool is essentially a screenshot of just the 3D model on your screen. As with any screenshot, snapshots are not high-resolution images and are intended for digital use, not for print.