If you are an Administrator of a team, you can personalize My Library by uploading your organization's logo, which will appear in the upper-left corner of the page.
Note: Only Administrators can upload team logos. Learn more about team member roles and permissions here.
To add a team logo to My Library:
- Select a logo. We recommend following these guidelines when choosing a logo for your team:
- Size: 238 x 40 pixels
- Format: .png, .jpg, or .jpeg
- Orientation: Horizontal (as opposed to vertical, round, or square, which can appear small on the page)
- Background: Transparent
- Click on the profile icon in the upper-right corner of the page and select Team from the drop-down menu.
- Click the Manage button at the top of the page.
- Click Add optional logo and select the logo in your files, or drag and drop the logo from your computer onto this block.
- Click Save Changes.
Note: If any fields are blank in the Team Management window, you will need to fill these in before you are able to save your changes.
Please sign in to leave a comment.