This video provides an overview of the capabilities of Human Studio, including creating a tour, using the Anatomy Tree, adding labels, applying paint and effects, and saving your customized model to My Library.
Chapters and timestamps (3:53 total)
- 00:00 - Searching for a model to customize
- 00:14 - Opening a model in Human Studio
- 00:31 - The Human Studio canvas
- 00:41 - 3D navigation tools
- 00:55 - The chapter panel
- 01:57 - The anatomy tree
- 02:43 - The Human Studio toolbar
- 02:57 - Customization panel
- 03:17 - Save & Publish
- Customize 3D models in Human Studio
- How to navigate in 3D on a computer
- Keyboard shortcuts
- What is a tour?
- What is the Anatomy Tree?
- Using the Anatomy Tree to explore anatomy at different levels of detail
- Using the Anatomy Tree to search for specific anatomical structures
- Using the toolbar in Human Studio
- Publish a 3D model