Our basic web and mobile apps are completely free to download, explore, and customize. We want everyone to understand their health better, so we’ve made hundreds of 3D anatomy and health condition models available to our free users. In addition to the virtual body, you’ll have access to our interactive tools, including save and share functions.
However, the content and features in the basic version are limited. To unlock hundreds more models and powerful features, you’ll need a premium plan (see below).
Our premium plans give you access to hundreds of detailed models and powerful features that provide a more in-depth experience than our free plan.
We offer two premium plans:
- Our Web & Mobile Premium plan is an annual, auto-renewing subscription that unlocks unlimited access to premium content, unlimited storage of models to your personal library, and more for $48 per year. This plan provides access to premium content on both the web app and the mobile app.
- Our Mobile Only Premium plan provides unlimited access to premium content and features on our mobile apps for $9.99 per year.
See What's included in a Premium subscription? for more details about each plan.
If you’re part of an academic institution or a professional group, you may want to consider purchasing a group account. Learn about the benefits of a group account here.
Interested? See How do I set up a group account for my class and/or colleagues?
Our enterprise plans offer custom solutions and integrations for business, healthcare organizations, and software providers. With an enterprise account, you can:
- Visualize your product in the Human Platform.
- Showcase the benefits of your product in immersive, interactive 3D.
- Increase engagement between HCPs, consumers, and brands.
- Measure user activity and engagement with our deep analytics.
Learn more about enterprise accounts here.
A developer account enables you to use the BioDigital Human Platform to power your website or application.
With a developer account, you’ll get access to our API, which you can use to embed and interact with our over 12,000 3D anatomy and health condition models. The API also places advanced functions right at your fingertips, enabling you to build custom manipulations of our models, create 3D virtual body maps, and more!