The Dissect tool removes one object at a time from view with a simple click of your mouse, allowing you to see the objects hidden beneath others.
To use the Dissect tool:
- Click the Edit Bar in the middle of your screen.
- Select Dissect . Now you are in Dissect mode.
- Click on the anatomical object(s) you want to remove from view.
- If you made a mistake or want to go back, simply click Undo Dissect and the object(s) will return to their original position one at a time.
- To turn off the Dissect tool, click Dissect again.
See our video tutorial Customizing your view for more.