Use our Create a Tour feature to illustrate a process for studying or to tell a compelling medical story. A tour is essentially a slideshow of 3D interactive content.
To create your own tour:
1. Click Customize 3D Model in the sidebar to open the Customization Toolbar.
2. Select Create a Tour . A tour toolbar will appear on the bottom of your screen.
3. Dissect, zoom, pan, and customize your model.
4. Once you have the view that you want, select Add Chapter.
5. Give your chapter a custom description: Click on the thumbnail image to open the model's current title and description in Edit Mode.
6. To save your changes to a chapter, click Update.
7. Continue to build and customize! Anytime you want to save your current view as a chapter, select Add Chapter.
8. When you’re finished creating your anatomical masterpiece, click Save. Your tour will be saved in My Human.
Want to learn more?
See Create a tour (Advanced) for tips on how to use the Create a Tour tool to communicate complex medical topics to your audience.