Use our Create a Tour feature to illustrate a process for studying or to tell a compelling medical story. A tour is essentially a slideshow of 3D interactive content.
To create your own tour:
1. Click Tools in the sidebar to open the customization toolbar.
2. Select Create a Tour . The tour builder will appear at the bottom of your screen.
3. Dissect, zoom, pan, and customize your model.
4. Once you have the view that you want, select Add Chapter.
5. As soon as you add a chapter, the title and description panel will switch to edit mode. Now you can give your chapter a custom title and description.
6. When you're finished adding your custom title and description, click Save Chapter.
7. Continue to build and customize! Anytime you want to save your current view as a chapter, select Add Chapter, and anytime you make changes to a chapter after adding it to your tour, be sure to click Save Chapter.
8. When you’re finished building your tour, click Save Tour on the right. Your tour will be saved in your Dashboard.
See Create a tour (Advanced) for tips on how to use the Create a Tour tool to communicate complex medical topics to your audience.