Use our Create a Tour feature to illustrate a process for studying or to tell a compelling medical story. A tour is essentially a slideshow of 3D interactive content.
To create your own tour:
1. Go to the Edit Bar in the middle of your screen.
2. Select Create a Tour. A tour toolbar will appear on the bottom of your screen.
3. Dissect, zoom, pan, and customize your model.
4. Once you have the view that you want, select Add Chapter.
5. Give your chapter a title and description.
6. Continue to build and customize! Anytime you want to save your current view as a chapter, select Add Chapter.
7. When you’re finished creating your anatomical masterpiece, click Save. Your tour will be saved in My Human.
Want to learn more? See Master Tips: Create a Tour.