Are you seeing the following error message where your 3D model should be?
WebGL Error: It appears your browser isn't supporting WebGL, the HTML standard used to view 3D graphics.
This error can indicate that your web browser does not support WebGL, the technology that powers the BioDigital Human's 3D graphics. While this is not always the case, there are a few steps you can take if you see this error:
- Load the webpage in a different browser (we recommend Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Edge, in that order) and see if you get the same error message. Chances are the new browser will support WebGL and you won't have to take any additional steps.
- If you have completed step 1 and are seeing the same error message in other browsers, click here to perform a quick WebGL test.
- If you do not see a spinning cube on the page above, this means WebGL is not supported, and you should continue to step 3.
- If you do see a spinning cube on the page above, this means WebGL is supported, so there might be another issue causing the error. If you believe this is the case, submit a request here and select the ticket category I'm having trouble loading 3D content, and include the following information in your request:
- Which operating system you’re running (name and version)
- Which browser you’re using (name and version)
- If you’re using Chrome, go to chrome://gpu in your address bar. Copy and paste the report details into your request.
- If you’re using Firefox, go to about:support in your address bar. Copy and paste the report details into your request.
- You might need to manually turn on WebGL in your browser.