If you are having trouble loading, saving, or customizing a 3D model in the BioDigital Human, we recommend trying each of the following steps until one resolves the issue:
- Make sure your system meets our minimum system requirements.
- Make sure you have a strong Internet connection.
- Clear your cache and try to load/save/customize the model again.
- Reload the page.
- Open the app in another browser. Chrome and Firefox work best. Safari is the next best alternative.
- Close any other open browser tabs or applications.
- Make sure WebGL is enabled on your browser. If you do not see a spinning cube here, then WebGL is probably disabled. See How to turn on WebGL in my browser.
- Temporarily disable any extensions you have running in the background, or try using the app in Incognito/Private mode, in which extensions are automatically disabled.
- Restart your browser.
If you are still unable to load, save, or customize a 3D model after taking all of the steps provided above and you have a Personal Plus, Individual Premium, School, or Business account*:
- Click here and log in with your BioDigital Human account to open a support ticket.
- Select the Ticket Category that best describes your issue.
- Provide details of the issue under What can we help you with?
- Attach a screenshot of any error(s) you are encountering.
*Read more about contacting the BioDigital Customer Experience team.
We can't even ask a question?
On chrome the website does not load.
Sorry to hear the app isn't loading for you! We saw your email as well. Please take a look at your inbox - our support team sent you a message. Thanks!
Please sign in to leave a comment.