If you’re having trouble loading the web app, try each of the following steps until one resolves your problem:
- Open the app in another browser. Chrome and Firefox work best. Safari is the next best alternative.
- Reload the page.
- Close any other open browser tabs or applications.
- Restart your browser. Make sure WebGL is enabled on your browser. If you don’t see a spinning cube here, then WebGL is probably disabled. See How to turn on WebGL in my browser.
- Make sure you have a strong Internet connection.
- Make sure your system meets our minimum system requirements.
- Temporarily disable any firewalls or active antivirus software.
- Update your graphics card drivers.
- Restart your computer.
If you've take all of the steps provided above but you're still unable to load the app, email the following information to BioDigital Support so our team of engineers can help you troubleshoot: