If your Android app is crashing, one of the following steps will usually fix the problem:
- Make sure that you're running the latest version of the Human and the Android OS on your device. If both are already up to date, or if updating doesn't solve the problem, move on to step 2.
- If the app crashes after you log in, log out and log back in again, and then see if the app continues to crash.
- Reboot your device.
- If you still experience frequent crashes after rebooting, email us with the following details and we'll help you troubleshoot:
- What device you're using (type and generation).
- Which version of the OS you're running.
- If possible, a description of the actions that cause the app to crash (for example, if the app crashes when you are viewing a certain model).
- A screenshot of the error message, if applicable.