The Human is designed to be picked apart, customized, and of course, shared! Use our mobile app’s customization tools to create your own interactive experience.
You’ll find all the tools you need in the sliding toolbar at the bottom of every model. Just open a model and start customizing!
Customize how a model is visualized.
- Standard Mode: All objects are visible in this mode. Tap an object to select it, which will highlight it in yellow.
- X-Ray Mode: Anything not selected in this mode will become transparent, allowing you to see objects that are usually hidden. Tap an object to make it visible while leaving the surrounding objects transparent. Or: select the object(s) first and then select X-Ray.
- Isolate Mode: Anything not selected in this mode will disappear entirely, allowing you to see only the selected object(s) in isolation. Tap an object to select it, and then select Isolate. This will hide all of the surrounding objects. Note: You must select an object before going into Isolate Mode.
Remove one object at a time from view with a simple click of your mouse, allowing you to see the objects hidden beneath others.
To use the Dissect tool:
- Open a model and adjust your view to an area you'd like to explore.
- Tap Dissect in the bottom toolbar. Now you're in Dissect mode.
- Click on the object(s) you want to remove from view.
- If you made a mistake or want to go back, simply click Undo (the left-facing arrow icon) and the object(s) will return to their original position one at a time. If the Undo button is not visible, simply slide the toolbar to the left.
- To turn off the Dissect tool, click the Dissect icon again.
Convert your 3D models into 2D images draw on them to mark points of interest, and save them or share them.
To save a model as an image and draw on it:
- Open the model and navigate to the area where you'd like to draw.
- Slide the bottom toolbar to the left to reveal the Draw tool. Select the Draw tool.
- A 2D snapshot of the model will appear.
- Draw on the model with your finger, change the size and color of your paintbrush, and undo or reset any drawings using the bottom toolbar.
- Tap the Share icon on the upper-right corner to save the final product to your device or to share it via text, email, or social media.
Tap to reset the scene to its default, centered view.
Rotation (Android) or Locked/Unlocked (iOS)
Tap to lock the model's current position so you can rotate it from left to right. To disable this feature, simply tap the icon again.
Search for a specific object in the model you’re viewing.
Tap to take a custom quiz based on the current model. Choose the level of difficulty and the number of questions in the quiz.
Tap to save an image of your model on your device or create a link and share it via text, email, or social media. Read more about saving and sharing models here.