Just like the web app, the Human mobile app consists of over 12,000 independently selectable, tagged, and labeled 3D models. You can use the Human mobile app to explore not only detailed models of anatomy, but also views of over 1,000 health conditions. And this library is constantly growing!
Here’s an overview of what you’ll find in the Human mobile app (iOS and Android):
This is where you’ll find your own personal library of anatomy and health condition models. Everything you download from our database (see Browse below) will be stored here.
To clear My Human of all models, go to Settings and select Clear all data (see Settings below).
Scan through thousands of anatomy and health condition models by region or by system.
To browse on the iOS app:
- Tap Browse.
- Tap the down arrow at the top of your screen (next to the header) to change your browsing category. A Categories window will appear.
- Choose how you'd like to browse.
- Recommended For You: Get personalized recommendations based on your interests.
- Anatomy: Browse Featured Anatomy, By Region, or By System.
- Conditions: Browse 14 different systems or Featured Conditions.
- Community: Browse models saved by members of the BioDigital community in Public Bookmarks.
To browse on the Android app:
- Tap Menu (the icon with three horizontal lines) on the upper-left corner of the screen.
- Choose how you’d like to browse:
- Anatomy: Browse By Region or By System.
- Conditions: Browse 14 different systems.
- Community: Browse My Bookmarks, Group Bookmarks, and Public Bookmarks.
To download and view a model:
- Tap the thumbnail (iOS) or Add to My Human (Android) to download it to your device.
- Tap it again to view it now, or view it later by finding it in My Human.
See Customize a model for tips on how to enhance your 3D experience.
Sign in or sign up for a new account here. Once you're logged in, go here to manage your account and subscription settings, including your password.
If you forget your login information, see I forgot my username or password.
Go here to manage your app settings, get help, and more:
- Getting started: Select your interests.
- About: Find out which version of the app you're using.
- Background color: Change the default background color for your app.
- Clear all data: Delete all the models currently saved in My Human.
- Rate us: Write a review in the app store.
- Send feedback: Email our support team with your feedback or support questions.
- Tell friends: Email friends about the Human and tips for using it.