Premium subscriptions are billed monthly and automatically renew at the end of each billing cycle. You can cancel your subscription at any time prior to your billing cycle start date, though the process varies depending on which device you used to purchase your subscription:
- Subscriptions purchased on the web app
- Subscriptions purchased on the iOS app
- Subscriptions purchased on the Android app (legacy)
Subscriptions purchased on the web app
If you purchased your premium subscription on the BioDigital Human web app, you can cancel your subscription anytime by logging in to your account:
- Log in to the web app and click on the Settings icon in the upper-right corner of the page.
- Select Account in the drop-down menu.
- Scroll to the Subscription section, and click Cancel Subscription? beneath your current subscription information.
- The following message will appear, and you will have a chance to confirm that you would like to cancel your subscription.
- Click Yes, Cancel Subscription to cancel your subscription.
When you cancel your subscription, you’ll continue to have access to your account until the end date of the current subscription term. We won’t charge you the following year or month, but we’re unable to refund any charged monthly or annual fees. Read more about our refund policy.
Subscriptions purchased on the iOS app
If you purchased your premium subscription on your iOS device, you'll need cancel your subscription in the App Store on your device. This article provides step-by-step instructions for every type of iOS device.
Subscriptions purchased on the Android app (legacy)
Unlike those purchased from the web app and iOS app, subscriptions purchased from the Android app are not recurring. You must actively renew your subscription each year to maintain your premium status. This means that if you decide to end your subscription after the first year, you don't need to take any action. You won't be charged for the next billing cycle unless you go to the Google Play Store and pay for a new subscription.
To read about our refund policy for subscriptions purchased from a mobile device, see this article.
Note: If you are using BioDigital on a mobile device using a mobile browser, you will not be able to cancel your subscription from the mobile browser. To cancel your subscription, please log into your BioDigital account on a computer to access our web app.