The Human is designed to be picked apart, customized, and of course, shared! Use our advanced customization tools to create your own interactive models:
Would you like to...
...see what’s beneath an object or remove unnecessary objects from view?
- Use the Anatomy Explorer's dropdown arrows to explore the regions and objects that make up a system, and use its toggle buttons to turn remove systems, regions, or individual objects from view and reveal what's underneath.
- Switch to a different View Mode to change which objects are visible and which are invisible. This tool simply affects the visibility of an object; it does not remove it from the page.
- Use the Dissect tool to remove objects from the current page.
Use the Cross Section tool to manually create cross sections that mimic scans captured by 3D imaging systems.
...select more than one object at once?
Use our Pick Tools to toggle between Single Pick mode and Multi Pick mode.
- Single Pick (default): Allows you to highlight only one object at a time.
- Multi Pick: Allows you to highlight more than one object at a time. Click here—or hold down the Shift key—and start clicking on the objects you want to select. To return to Single Pick mode, simply click the Multi Pick button again.
...add your own labels to a model?
Learn how in Add my own labels.
...export a 2D image of a model?
See Draw on a model to learn how to save your customized models as 2D images—and draw on them—for offline use and sharing.
...use the Human to tell a story or study an intricate process?
Use our Create a tour feature to create your very own tour or slideshow of 3D interactive content.