When used effectively, the Human's Create a Tour feature can help you better engage and communicate complex medical topics to audiences of all kinds.
For example, medical device manufacturers can explain the need for and purpose of their stents by composing a unique tour of cardiovascular anatomy, atherosclerosis, heart disease, and a heart attack. Pharmaceutical companies can show how asthma affects the respiratory system. Doctors can visualize the progression from normal to inflamed joints for patients with arthritis.
Follow these tips to become a tour-making pro!
- Bring in customized health condition views for an all-inclusive tour of anatomy and disease.
- Add annotations for further detail.
- Use the X-Ray, Exploded View, and Cross Section tools to highlight the key points in your scene.
- Like the work of another user? Bring models from the BioDigital community into your own tour. Simply go to Community in the BioDigital Human Library and browse, or use the search bar in the Library to find a model on a specific topic.
- Want to change something in your tour? To update or edit a chapter after the tour is saved, see Edit a customized tour in the web app. If you want to update or edit a chapter before the tour is saved:
- Click on the thumbnail of the chapter that you wish to edit.
- Make your desired changes.
- Click Update.
- Don’t keep your tour to yourself! Share it on social media or embed it into your website to show the world