To save any model to your account – whether you’ve customized it or it’s one of the models readily available in the BioDigital Human Library – you'll need to add it to My Human Library, your personal library of anatomy and health condition models.
There are two ways to save a 3D model to your My Human Library:
To save a model to My Human from the 3D scene:
1. Select Save 3D Model to My Human in the sidebar on the left.
2. Give your model a title and a description.
3. If you are in a group, check the Accessible to my Group box to share it with the rest of your group. To share your saved model with the BioDigital community, check the Accessible to the Community box.
See our video tutorial Saving a custom 3D model for more.
If you come across a model in the BioDigital Human Library that you'd like to keep for future reference, it's easy to save it to your account:
- In the BioDigital Human Library, hover over the model's tile until three icons appear.
- Select the button to add the model to My Human.
Want to learn more?
To access your saved model later, see Where do I go to find a model I've saved?
To share your saved model, see Share a model.