To save any model to your account – whether you’ve customized it or it’s one of the models readily available in the BioDigital Human Library – you'll need to add it to your Dashboard, your personal library of anatomy and health condition models.
There are two ways to save a 3D model to your Dashboard:
To save a model to your Dashboard from the 3D scene:
1. Select Save 3D Model to Your Dashboard in the sidebar on the left.
2. Give your model a title and a description, and click Save Bookmark. To share your saved model with the BioDigital community, check the box next to Save a copy to the Community.
3. If you are part of a group, a copy of your model will be automatically added to your group folder. This will allow other members of your group to view your saved model as well. If you do not want your model shared with the rest of your group, opt out by switching the toggle from YES to NO.
See our video tutorial Saving a custom 3D model for more.
If you come across a model in the BioDigital Human Library that you'd like to keep for future reference, it's easy to save it to your account:
- In the BioDigital Human Library, hover over the model's tile until three icons appear.
- Select the button to add the model to your Dashboard.
To access your saved model later, see Where do I go to find a model I've saved?
To share your saved model, see Share a model.