If your iOS app is crashing, one of the following steps will usually fix the problem:
- iPad users only: the BioDigital Human iOS app is only compatible with iPad 2 and above, so if you’re using an original iPad, the app will not work. But don’t worry! If you have access to a computer, you can still use the Human web app.
- Make sure you're running the latest version of the Human and iOS on your device. If both are already up to date, or if updating doesn't solve the problem, move on to step 3.
- If the app crashes after you log in, log out and log back in again, and then see if the app continues to crash.
- Reboot your device.
- If you still experience frequent crashes after rebooting, email us the following information and we'll help you troubleshoot:
- What device you're using (type and generation).
- Which version of iOS you're running.
- If possible, a description of the actions that cause the app to crash (for example, if the app crashes when you are viewing a certain model).
- A screenshot of the error message, if applicable.