Custom content is now accessible to select Enterprise customers directly from the BioDigital Human web app! Read on for instructions on how to access, share, and embed custom models from your account.
Find your custom models
- Click on the grid icon next to the Search bar at the top of your screen to open the Gallery menu .
- Under My Human, select [Organization Name] Models.
- In the Gallery, you'll see extra-large tiles of all of the custom models the BioDigital team has saved to your Enterprise library.
- To view a model in full-screen mode, simply click on its tile. This will load it in the Human.
Share a model
- Go to My Human and find the model you'd like to share (see Find your custom models above).
- Hover over the model's tile to bring up your sharing options.
- Click the Share button on the left and select your sharing preference: Twitter, Facebook, Google+, email, or a link.
Embed a model
- Go to My Human and find the model you'd like to embed (see Find your custom models above).
- Click the Embed button on the upper-right corner of your screen.
- Use the Create a Widget tool to customize your widget. Change the size, background color, and available information and tools.
- Click Generate Code.
- Copy the Embed HMTL or Direct Link and paste onto your site!
If you have any trouble locating, sharing, or embedding your custom models, or have questions about your Enterprise account, contact your Project Manager or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.