Custom content is now accessible to select Enterprise customers directly from the BioDigital Human web app! Read on for instructions on how to access, share, and embed custom models from your account.
Find My Custom 3D Models
Custom models get stored in your Group folder in My Human Library. To view your stored models:
- Open My Human Library from the sidebar on the left.
- In the top menu, select [My Organization Name] Group. This will load a gallery of extra-large tiles of all of the custom models the BioDigital team has saved to your group library, in addition to any models you've saved to your group.
- Click on its tile to load it in the app in full-screen interactive 3D.
Share a 3D Model
- Go to [Organization Name] Group and find the model you'd like to share (see "Find my custom models" above).
- Hover over the model's tile until three buttons appear.
- Click the Share button on the left and select your sharing preference: Twitter, Facebook, Google+, email, or a link.
Embed a 3D Model
1. Go to [Organization Name] Group and find the model you'd like to embed (see "Find your custom models" above)
2. Hover over the model's tile until three buttons appear.
3. Click on the Embed button to open the Embed 3D Module window.
4. Copy the Embed Code and paste into your website's HTML.
If you have any trouble locating, sharing, or embedding your custom models, or have questions about your Enterprise account, contact your Project Manager or email us at email@example.com.