Want to bring the BioDigital Human's 3D interactive content to your website? There are two ways to embed widgets directly into your site.
The Create a Widget tool makes it easy to quickly customize your widget and generate an embed code:
- Once you've decided which model you'd like to embed, make sure it's saved to My Human.
- Find your saved model and load it in the Human.
- Click the Embed button on the upper-right corner of your screen.
- Use the Create a Widget tool to create a customized, embeddable widget. Change the size, background color, and available information and tools.
- Click Generate Code.
- Copy the Embed HMTL and paste into your website's HTML – that's it!
See our video tutorial Embed a model into my website for more.
You can also obtain your embed code from the Gallery:
- Go to My Human or My Group and find the model you'd like to share. (Don't know where to go?)
- Scroll through the tiles to find your saved model, and hover over its tile until three icons appear.
- Click Embed to view the model's embed code.
- Copy the Embed Code and paste into your website's HTML.
If you have any trouble embedding models, contact us.