After saving a customized model to My Human or My Group, it’s easy to share it. There are three ways to share customized models:
From the Gallery
- Go to My Human or My Group and find the model you'd like to share. (Don't know where to go?)
- Scroll through the tiles to find your saved model, and hover over its tile to bring up your sharing options.
- Click Share to share it via Twitter, Facebook, Google+, email, or a link.
- You can also click Embed to quickly embed the model on a website.
Share This 3D View
- Go to My Human or My Group and find the model you'd like to share.
- Click on the model's tile to load it in the Human.
- Click Share This 3D View on the upper-right corner of your screen.
- Share your model by copying or emailing the link, embedding it on a website, or posting it on Facebook, Twitter, or Google+.
Create a Custom Widget and Embed
What if I just want a screenshot?
To save a flat, 2D image of a model, use our Take a Snapshot tool. After taking a snapshot (and drawing on it, if you’d like), you can embed it on your website, or export it as a JPEG file for offline use (premium plans only). For instructions on the Take a Snapshot tool, see Draw on a model.