After saving a customized model to your Dashboard, it’s easy to share it. There are two ways to share customized models:
Copy the Default Share Link from My Dashboard
1. Open your Dashboard and scroll to find the saved model you want to share.
2. Hover over the model's tile until three buttons appear.
3. Click Share to open a window with a share link.
4. Click COPY. This will copy the share link to your browser. Now you can paste it into an email, message, social media post, or new browser tab.
5. You can also click Embed to quickly embed the model into your website.
Create a Customized Widget from My 3D View
What if I just want a screenshot?
To save a flat, 2D image of a model, use our Take a Snapshot tool. After taking a snapshot (and drawing on it, if you’d like), you can embed it on your website, or export it as a JPEG file for offline use (premium plans only). For instructions on the Take a Snapshot tool, see Capture a 2D image of a model.