This article pertains to 3D content powered by the BioDigital Human on any of our enterprise apps or websites. If you're having trouble loading our 3D content in one of these apps, see below for troubleshooting steps.
I'm getting an error that says, "WebGL Not Supported," or "Looks like your computer doesn't support the 3D Graphics required by the Human."
If you're seeing one of these error messages, this usually means that WebGL (3D graphics) isn't currently supported by your browser. In order for 3D content powered by the BioDigital Human to load, WebGL must be supported.
To see if WebGL is supported by your browser, run a quick WebGL test: If you don't see a spinning cube here, then WebGL is disabled.
If this is the case, here's what you can do:
- Try loading the webpage in a different browser (we recommend Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Internet Explorer 11 or later, in that order). Chances are the new browser will support WebGL and you won't have to take any additional steps.
- If you're still unable to get the 3D content to load, you may need to manually turn on WebGL in your browser.
The 3D content I'm trying to view simply won't load (no error message).
- Try loading the webpage in a different browser. Chrome and Firefox work best, and Safari is the next best alternative.
- Restart your browser.
- Shut down other open browser tabs or applications to free up resources.
- Make sure WebGL is enabled on your browser. If you don’t see a spinning cube here, then WebGL is disabled. To turn on WebGL in your browser, follow these instructions.
- Make sure you have a strong internet connection.
- Make sure your system meets our minimum system requirements:
- Processor: Intel Core i3 Processor or greater
- Memory: 4GB of RAM or greater
- Video Card: Graphics card that supports WebGL
- Operating System: Recent version of Windows, OS X, or Linux
I followed all of the above steps, but nothing worked.
If you've take all of the steps provided above but you're still unable to load our 3D content, email the following information to BioDigital Support so our team of engineers can help you troubleshoot: