The basic versions of our BioDigital Human web and mobile apps are completely free to download and explore. With our free Personal plan, you can view our entire library of interactive 3D models up to 10 times per month, create customized views of the body in Human Studio, and store up to 5 models in My Library for future reference.
We also offer several paid plans:
- Our Personal Plus plan* helps individuals take their learning experience to the next level by unlocking unlimited views of our 3D model library and unlimited storage in My Library.
- Our School plans offer all of the same features available with our Personal Plus plan, with several additional features designed for educators and academic institutions, including:
- A collaborative workspace for sharing models with students and/or other faculty.
- The ability to publish models for use outside our platform, such as in a learning management system (LMS).
- Access to informational webinars with our Customer Success team, who provide guidance on feature use and best practices.
- Our Business plans help organizations of all sizes—from digital health startups and small health clinics to medical device companies and large hospital systems—elevate their educational and training materials with interactive 3D models. In addition to a collaborative workspace and access to our publishing tools, our Business plans also offer:
- Access to our developer toolkits, which can be used to build innovative learning experiences on web, mobile, and AR/VR.
- Private training workshops tailored to your team's unique goals and learning styles.
- Access to our Professional Services team, who develop custom 3D models for an additional fee.
To compare the features available with each plan, see our pricing page.
To upgrade to Personal Plus plan, see Upgrade to a Personal Plus plan.
*Our Personal Plus plan is for individual use only. It is not intended for commercial use. If you'd like to use the BioDigital Human with your business team or at your academic institution, contact our sales team so they can help you choose the plan that is right for you.