If you’re having trouble accessing your premium upgrade on your BioDigital Human mobile app, there could be a few reasons for this:
- Make sure you’re logged in to your BioDigital Human account. If you’re not, log in and then check to see if you’re able to load premium content (e.g., Concussion). If you’re still having trouble, see below.
- The app may not be syncing properly. To fix account sync issues, log out of your account and then log back in. If that doesn't work, turn your device off and back on again, and then log back in to your Human account. Usually one of these actions will reset the app's memory and fix the problem.
- If you were not logged in to a BioDigital Human account when you upgraded and you deleted the BioDigital Human app from your device, your premium subscription will not be recognized when you download the app again. If this is the case, you will need to re-subscribe. (This is why it’s important to create an account!)
- If you were not logged in to a BioDigital Human account when you upgraded but you have not deleted the BioDigital Human app from your device, there could be a problem with your iTunes or Google Play account. For Google Play purchases, you can submit a support request to our team (see below). For iTunes purchases, you’ll need to contact Apple directly.
Still having trouble?
If you're still unable to access premium content or features on your app after taking the steps above, please submit a support request and someone from our team will get back to you:
- Click here to open a support ticket.
- Select I can’t access my premium upgrade under Ticket Category.
- Attach a screenshot of the error you’re encountering.
- Answer the following questions where it asks What can we help you with?
- Did you upgrade through your BioDigital Human account? (See #3 and 4 in section 1 above.) If so, what is the email address associated with your account?
- What are you having trouble with exactly?
- Are you seeing any error messages? If so, what do they say? (Skip if you’ve attached a screenshot of the error.)
- What type of mobile device (make and model) are you using?
- What version of the operating system (OS) are you using?
- Which version of the BioDigital Human mobile app are you using – iOS or Android?