Editing and saving ready-made tours from the BioDigital Human Library is not currently supported. (Check back periodically for updates!) However, you can add ready-made tours to your Dashboard and embed them without making any changes.
If you find a tour in the BioDigital Human Library that you would like to embed and you don’t want to make any changes, you'll first need to add it to your Personal Dashboard and then embed it from there. Here’s how:
1. In Explore, find the tour you want to embed.
2. Hover over the tour’s tile until three buttons appear.
3. Select the to add the model to your Dashboard.
4. Open your Dashboard and use the toggle in the upper-left corner to open your Personal folder.
5. Find the tour you just added, and hover over its tile until three buttons appear.
6. Now you can embed the tour directly from your Dashboard (you cannot embed it from the 3D view):*
a. Click on the Embed button to open the Embed 3D Model window.
b. Copy the Embed Code and paste into into your website's HTML.
*These instructions can also be found in Embed a model into my website.