Do you plan to embed more than one customized model into your website or application? Save yourself time by using our bulk publishing feature to publish multiple embed codes at once!
There are two ways to publish models in bulk:
- Click Select All in the upper-right corner of any section within My Library. This will select all the models in that My Library section, and the Select All button will now read [#] Items Selected.
- Click [#] Items Selected to open the dropdown menu, and select Export CSV.
- In My Library, hover over each model you would like to publish, and click on the checkbox in the upper-left corner to select it.
- Repeat until you have selected all of the models you want to publish.
- When you are finished making your selection, click [#] Items Selected in the upper-right corner of the page, and select Export CSV.*
*The resulting .csv file, which will be found in your computer's Downloads folder, contains the following information for each of the models you selected:
- Title: The name you gave your model when you saved it to My Library
- URL: A direct link to your model
- iframe: The embed code for your model
- Author: The name of the individual who originally saved the model to My Library
- Thumbnail URL: A link to your model's thumbnail image, which is generated automatically when you saved your model but can be modified via the Capture button in Human Studio