The BioDigital Human Android app gives you access to almost everything you can get on the web app, including the entire Human Library and your own Dashboard of saved models. (Human Studio, however, is only available in the web version.)
Plus, with our mobile apps you get the added benefit of offline access! You'll just need an Internet connection to download each model you want to view. Once you’ve downloaded a model, you can load it in 3D anytime you want – no Internet connection needed!
Here’s an overview of what you’ll find in the BioDigital Human Android app:
My Human is your personal collection of saved 3D models. Everything you download from the Library (see Browse) will be stored here.
To clear My Human of all models, go to Settings and select Clear all data (see Settings below).
*Note: My Human does not currently sync with your Dashboard on the web or iOS app. That is, models saved to your Dashboard on the web or iOS app will not appear in My Human, and any models saved to My Human will not appear in your Dashboard.
Just like on the web app, on the BioDigital Android app you have access to hundreds of 3D interactive anatomy and health condition models.
To browse these models by category:
- Tap Menu in the upper-left corner of your screen.
- From this menu you can browse by any of the following categories:
- Anatomy: Browse By Region or By System.
- Conditions: Browse 14 different systems.
- Community: Browse My Bookmarks, Group Bookmarks, and Public Bookmarks.
To download and view a 3D model,
- On any Browse page, tap Add to My Human on the model’s tile to download the model to your device. The model will now be stored in My Human. (And you can access it offline!)
- Tap the tile again to load the model in 3D.
- To view the model later, find it in My Human and tap the tile top load it in 3D.
Sign in or sign up for a new account here. If you forget your login information, see I forgot my username or password.
Once you're logged in, you can return to this page to manage your account and subscription settings.
Here you can manage your app settings, get help, and more:
- Getting started: Select your interests.
- About: Find out which version of the app you're using.
- FAQ: Visit our support site for FAQs and troubleshooting articles.
- Clear all data: Delete all the models currently saved in My Human.
- Rate us: Write a review in the Google Play Store.
- Send feedback: Email our support team with your feedback or support questions.
- Tell friends: Email friends about the BioDigital Human and tips for using it.