If you belong to a team,* you have two additional options when you save a model to your Dashboard:
- You can select a team Collection in which you’d like to store this model.
- You can share the model with the rest of your team.
To learn more about Collections (including how to enable them in your account), see Organize my saved models.
All models saved by members of team accounts come with the following sharing options:
- Private: Only you will be able to view your model (under My Models). Other members of your team will not be able to view or edit your model.
- Team - View Only (default): The other members of your team will be able to view your model, but they will not be able to edit it.
- Team - View & Edit: The other members of your team will be able to view your model, but they will not be able to edit it.
All team models are set to "Team - View Only" by default to encourage sharing but prevent team members from accidentally editing each other's work. But you can change this setting when you first save your model – or anytime you want!
To change your team sharing settings for a saved model:
2. Click More options in the lower-right corner of the model's tile.
3. Select Manage from the dropdown menu.
4. In the pop-up window under Share with Team, make your new selection.
5. Click Save.
*Teams and team sharing are available to enterprise plan customers only.