To explore anatomy at different levels of detail in the Anatomy Tree:
- Start by opening your model in Human Studio in the web app.
- Find the model in Explore or your Dashboard.
- Click More Options in the lower-right corner of the model's tile.
- Select Edit in Studio.
- In the Anatomy Tree on the left side of the page, click on the dropdown arrow next to the anatomical system name, such as Muscular system. This will open the next anatomical grouping in the list.
- Note: After the anatomical system, the next grouping is usually a set of regions (such as the muscles of the head and neck, back, upper limb, etc.) or functional areas (such as the heart, arterial system, and venous system).
To collapse an anatomical grouping, click on the dropdown arrow again.
To perform other actions on one or more anatomical structures in the Anatomy Tree, see Use the Anatomy Tree to customize anatomical structures.