Your Dashboard is your personal library of saved models in the BioDigital Human. When you save a model to your Dashboard, you can then:
- Customize it to meet your learning objectives
- Embed it into a website or app
- Share and collaborate on it with your colleagues or peers
- Edit it anytime, with all updates automatically saved to the cloud
If you belong to a Team, your Dashboard will contain two main sections:
- My Models: Models that you saved to your account and chose not to share with the Team.
- Team Models: Models that you or other members of your Team saved to their account and chose to share with the Team.
To switch between My Models and Team Models, click on the dropdown menu in the upper-left corner of your Dashboard:
If you don’t belong to a Team, your Dashboard will only contain one section: My Models. This section will include both off-the-shelf models that you added from Explore, and any models you edited and then saved in Human Studio.
For more about your Dashboard, see How do I save a model to my Dashboard?