To add a new interactive label to a model, take these steps:
- Start by opening your model in Human Studio.
- Click the Label button at the top of your screen to activate labeling mode.
In the model, click on the anatomical structure you want to label. An interactive label will automatically appear. By default, this label will include the following:
- The name of that structure, which will appear as the label title.
- A Plus/Minus pin where you initially placed the label, which will zoom in or out on the structure when the user clicks.
- To edit your label's title, add a description, or modify the style or interactivity, see Edit a label.
For more information about labels, see: