To add a new interactive label to a model:
- Start by opening your model in Human Studio.
- Hover over the model in Explore or your Dashboard.
- Click More Options in the upper-right corner of the tile.
- Select Edit in Studio.
- Click at the top of your screen to turn on Label mode.
- In the model, click on the anatomical structure you want to label. An interactive label will automatically appear. By default, this label will include the following:
- The name of that structure, which will appear as the label title.
- A Plus/Minus pin where you initially placed the label, which will zoom in or out on the structure when the user clicks.
- To edit your label's title, add a description, or modify the style or interactivity, see Edit a label.
For more about labels, see:
- How do labels work in the BioDigital Human?
- Edit a label in my model
- Reposition a label in my model
- Remove a label from my model