To add a new interactive label to a model:
- Start by opening your model in Human Studio.
- Click at the top of your screen to turn on Label mode.
- In the model, click on the anatomical structure you want to label. An interactive label will automatically appear. By default, this label will include the following:
- The name of that structure, which will appear as the label title.
- A Plus/Minus pin where you initially placed the label, which will zoom in or out on the structure when the user clicks.
- To edit your label's title, add a description, or modify the style or interactivity, see Edit a label.
For more information about labels, see:
Please sign in to leave a comment.