All labels in the BioDigital Human can be edited. Whether the label was built into the model or you added the label yourself, you have the ability to change both 1) the text itself and 2) what happens when you click on the label button.
To edit a label:
1. Start by opening your model in Human Studio.
- Find the model whose labels you want to edit in Explore or your Dashboard.
- Click More Options in the lower-right corner of the model's tile.
- Select Edit in Studio.
2. Select the label you want to edit in one of two ways:
- Click on the label in the 3D model. This will open the label’s information in the Labels panel on the right side of your screen.
- Select the label you want to edit directly from the Labels panel on the right side of your screen, where all of your labels will be listed.
- Content: Modify the text that will appear in the label tag.
- Title: This is the primary text that will appear in your label. By default, the title field is the name of the anatomical structure your label is attached to.
- Description: This is an optional text field that, when filled, will appear. below the title in your label. You have the option to hide or show the description on load (see Actions below).
- Style: Change the appearance of the label button.
- Label Theme: Switch from the default Light theme to Dark (Classic).
- Label Pin: Switch from the default Plus / Minus pin to a plain Circle pin.
- Label Type: Switch from the default Leader Line style to Floating, and decide whether you want your label tag to appear on the left or right side of the pin.
- Make Pin Glow: Add a flickering “glow” to your button to encourage the user to click on it.
- Actions: Control what happens when the model first loads and when the user clicks on the label.
- On Load
- Hide tag / description: When the model loads, you can hide the entire label tag or just the description. (Then you can show the tag or description when the user clicks!)
- On Click
- Show tag / description: If you've decided to hide your label tag or description on load, you can set it to reappear when the user clicks on the label.
- Zoom label: When the user clicks on the label, you can either disable the default zoom-in function entirely, or zoom in on a fixed position of your choosing. To zoom to a fixed position, rearrange the model and then click Mark Position.
- On Load
4. Once you’re finished making changes to your labels, make sure you save your model!
For more about labels, see: