You can remove interactive labels from your 3D model one at a time or all at once.
Remove one label
To remove a single label from your model, follow these steps:
- Select the label from the 3D model or in the Labels panel on the right side of your screen.
- In the Labels panel, click the more options icon to the right of the label's name.
- Click Remove.
Tip: As an alternative, you can also press Backspace (PC) or Delete (Mac) on your keyboard once the label is selected.
Remove all labels at once
To remove all of the labels from the current chapter or an entire tour, follow these steps:
- If you are not already in labeling mode, click the Label button at the top of your screen.
- In the Labels panel on the right, click the more options icon at the top of the panel.
- Click Remove this chapter's labels.
- (Optional) Repeat steps 2 and 3 for additional chapters as desired.
For more about labels, see the following articles: