If you would like to make changes to a tour, whether it is a tour you created yourself or a ready-made tour in the Human Library, the process for editing the tour is the same:
- Open your tour in Human Studio if you have not already: In either Explore or My Library, hover over the tour and select Customize in Studio at the bottom of the tour's tile.
Once you are in Studio, the tour’s chapters will appear in the Chapters panel on the left side of the page.
- Select the chapter you would like to edit to make it the active chapter.
- Make any changes you would like, including:
- Reorder chapters: Drag and drop the chapter tiles in the order you want.
- Add chapters: There are two ways to add chapters to your tour. Find step-by-step instructions in Add chapters to a tour.
- Delete a chapter: Click the trash can icon below the chapter.
- Update a chapter's title and/or description: Click Edit Text below the chapter in the chapter menu, make your changes in the Content Manager window that appears, and click Done.