All of the following options will determine what the end user sees when the 3D model first loads. Click to read more below.
- Button: Shows a button with the message "Interact in 3D."
- Animated hand: Shows an animated image of a hand with the message "Interact in 3D."
- Play: Shows a play button with the message "3D." Also demonstrates the model's loading progress.
Disables zooming via the end user's scroll wheel or trackpad so they can scroll past an embedded model without accidentally getting "stuck."
- Show alert: When the scroll wheel or trackpad is used to scroll past an embedded model, a message with instructions on how to zoom is displayed to the user. (Scroll past the model below to see this message.)
- Do not show alert: Does not display the above message to the user.