To embed a 3D model from the BioDigital Human into a lesson in Articulate Rise:
- In the BioDigital Human web app, publish your model and be sure to select Copy Embed as your format. This will copy an embed code to your browser's clipboard.
- In Articulate Rise, click the All Blocks button to open the Block Library menu.
- Select Multimedia from the menu and select Embed.
- Click the X to close the Block Library sidebar. Now you will see a sample video embedded into your lesson.
- Hover over your new Embed block and click the Edit button in the upper-left corner of the page.
- In the Edit Embed sidebar, click Change next to the video link.
- In the Content section, paste your model's embed code from step #1 into the field that says Paste URL or iframe code here....
- Press Enter (PC) or Return (Mac) to save your changes.
- (Optional) If you would like to remove the default white border surrounds your embedded 3D model by default, open the Settings section within the Edit Embed sidebar and deselect Show border.