To embed a 3D model from the BioDigital Human into a lesson in Articulate Rise:
- In the BioDigital Human web app, publish your model and be sure to select Copy Embed as your format. This will copy an embed code to your browser's clipboard.
- In Articulate Rise, click the All Blocks button to open the Block Library menu.
- Select Multimedia from the menu and select Embed.
- Click the X to close the Block Library sidebar. Now you will see a sample video embedded into your lesson.
- Hover over your new Embed block and click the Edit button in the upper-left corner of the page.
- In the Edit Embed sidebar, click Change next to the video link.
- In the Content section, paste your model's embed code from step #1 into the field that says Paste URL or iframe code here....
- Press Enter (PC) or Return (Mac) to save your changes.
- (Optional) If you would like to remove the default white border surrounds your embedded 3D model by default, open the Settings section within the Edit Embed sidebar and deselect Show border.
Please sign in to leave a comment.