To duplicate or build on a model stored in My Library, you can save a new version of it in Human Studio:
- Find the model in My Library that you want to duplicate.
- Click Customize in Studio in the upper-right corner of the model's tile.
- (Optional) Make changes to the model.
- Click the caret next to the Save button in the lower-right corner of the page.
- Select Save As.
- In the pop-up window, make sure you are happy with the title of your model. If not, make your changes now.
- (Optional - Team members only) If you belong to a Team, you will have additional team sharing options available in this pop-up window.
- Click Save.
Your new model can now be found in My Library!