This video details how healthcare professionals can use the BioDigital Human's interactive 3D anatomy, health condition, and treatment models at the point of care to educate patients. Whether you are on a computer or a mobile device, in person, or in a virtual session, you have access to a variety of tools to help you effectively communicate important information to your patients.
Chapters and timestamps (3:23 total):
- Using the BioDigital Human with patients (0:00)
- The 3D canvas and information panel (0:13)
- Chapter navigation (0:29)
- Using the media bar (0:56)
- Navigating in 3D space (1:21)
- Keyboard shortcuts (1:36)
- Draw tool (1:50)
- Layers tool (2:20)
- Hiding, isolating, and fading structures (2:40)
- BioDigital's Help Center (3:12)
Please sign in to leave a comment.