This video is your essential guide to getting started in the BioDigital Human Platform. Learn how to integrate interactive 3D models into your learning materials in a few simple steps:
- Find a 3D model.
- Save your model to My Library.
- Optionally customize it to meet your learning objectives.
- Publish it for use in your website, app, e-learning course, or presentation.
Chapters and timestamps (13:00 total)
- 00:00 - The BioDigital Human Platform
- 00:23 - How to use the platform in 3-4 steps
- 00:52 - Homepage
- 01:09 - Step 1: Find a 3D model
- 02:25 - The Human Viewer & tools
- 04:45 - Step 2: Save your model to My Library
- 06:02 - My Library
- 06:39 - Optional Step: Customize your model in Human Studio
- 08:47 - Customization examples
- 09:13 - Final step: Publish your model
Related video tutorials
See our video tutorial series to dive deeper into each component of the platform:
- Video tutorial series: Intro to the BioDigital Human
- Video tutorial series: Getting started with Human Studio