Individuals whom you have invited to join your team but who have not yet accepted their invite are listed under Pending Invites.
Note: For Creators, pending invites are only visible to the person who sent the invites. Creators will not be able to see any invites sent by other team members. Administrators, however, will see all of the pending invites for their team.
If you see the word "Pending" next to an individual's name and email address in the Pending Invites list, they can still accept your invite at any time.
If they do not know how to join, simply instruct them to look for your invite in their email inbox and use the Join Now link in the email to complete the process.
Team invites that have not been accepted expire after 14 days.
If you see the word "Expired" next to an individual's name and email address in the Pending Invites list, they will not be able to accept your invite, even if they are able to locate it in their email inbox. You will need to resend their invite.
If an individual has lost or deleted their invite or their invite has expired, you can resend their invite from the Team page:
- Click More Options next to the individual's name in the Pending Invites list.
- Select Resend Invite. A new invitation will be sent to the individual's email address automatically.
You can also resend invitations to multiple users at once:
- Press and hold the Shift key on your keyboard while clicking on each of the individuals you would like to re-invite.
- When you are finished making your selection, click [#] selected in the top menu.
- Select Resend Invite from the drop-down menu.