Every model in the Human Library comes with a model title and at least one chapter title and chapter description (tours will have multiple chapter titles and descriptions), and each of these can be edited or replaced as desired in Human Studio.
Note: Only chapter titles and chapter descriptions are displayed to the learner in your published model. The model title is solely designed to help you and your team identify and organize models in My Library; it is not visible to the learner.
Edit my model title
To edit your model or tour's model title:
- Find the model in My Library whose title you want to change.
- Click More Options in the upper-right corner of the model's tile.
- Select Manage from the drop-down menu.
- In the pop-up window, select the name of the collection you would like to move your model into.
Edit my chapter titles and/or descriptions
To edit your model or tour's chapter title(s) and chapter description(s):
- Open the model or tour in Studio.
- Select the chapter whose text you want to edit:
- If your model has multiple chapters, all of them will appear in the Chapters panel on the left side of the page. Click on the chapter you want to edit to make it the active chapter.
- If your model only has one chapter, this chapter will already be selected in the Chapters panel.
- Click on the Edit Text button in the Chapters panel.
- In the Content Manager window, you can modify the current chapter's title and description, as well as the titles and descriptions for any other chapter in your tour.
- If you would like to edit the model title, click on the title listed under Model in the upper-left corner of the Content Manager window. (Remember: only you and your team can see the model title, not the learner.)
- When you are finished making changes, click Done.
Disable my chapter titles and/or descriptions
If you would like to disable the chapter titles and chapter descriptions in your published model, make sure you deselect the Informational Panel option in your Publish settings. Keep in mind that this will also disable the Label List in your published model, as these are contained within the information panel.